Services for school members
Apply for school membership
Prices include GST (Australia only). Subscriptions are for a calendar year (1 January to 31 December), therefore pro rata rates will apply.
The following services are offered to school members:
- daily alert to a selection of Australian education news via the Cunningham EdNews Brief
- weekly alert of new reports, books and journals
- supply of copy and loan requests
- literature search service*
- alert services by topic or for a selected journal
- easy, integrated online search across all resources.
* additional charges may apply
Research and resources:
- Library Search provides a single, integrated search across the library's catalogue and many databases. Results will include links to open access documents and records from subscription-based services.
- Members interested in professional reading may find it helpful to search directly via the library catalogue. This will limit a search to the library's collection of Australian educational research material, including books (print and ebooks), reports and conference proceedings.
- Use EdResearch Online to identify Australian education literature. Request articles not available in full text.
- Research assistance is available from the Cunningham Library. See Literature searching for further information.