The Australian Council for Educational Research Ltd (ABN: 19 004 398 145) (‘ACER’) is conducting a competition for subscribers to its ’Win 12 months FREE access to PAT!’
By registering your school once between 14/07/2019 and 17/07/2019 at ACER online giveaway acer.ac/patgiveaway as specified below you are entering into the competition and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the competition below.
Terms & Conditions
Competition opens 14.07.2019, 9am and ends 17.07.2019, 1pm
- gained by registering your school once at acer.ac/giveaway limited to one entry per person;
- incorrectly completed entries will not be considered; and
- not open to employees of ACER or members of their immediate families;
ACER may, in its sole discretion, disqualify all entries from, and prohibit further participation in this competition by, any person who acts in violation of these terms and conditions or in any way in connection with this competition engages in misconduct. What constitutes misconduct being in the sole discretion of ACER.
If for any reason this competition or any part thereof is not able to be conducted ACER may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the relevant gaming authorities, if required.
- Each entry goes into the draw for a prize consisting of a 12 month subscription to PAT Maths and Reading online assessments and access to the PAT Teaching Resources Centre.
- Prize must be redeemed until 31.12.2019, to be used at the ACER’s online assessment and reporting store.
- The prize is not:
- exchangeable for cash; or
- transferable by the entrant to another person;
- Freight costs of anything purchased with the prize will be covered by the customer.
- Prize can be used to pay for freight.
- The winner will be drawn by lottery from email addresses of entrants who successfully completed the web form for entry.
- The lottery will be conducted at the offices of ACER 19 Prospect Hill Road Camberwell Victoria at 1pm on 17.07.2019. The lottery will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into;
- The Winner will be advised personally via email on 17.07.2019;
- The winner must claim the prize by the end of August 2019 and use the prize by the end of December 2019. The prize can be claimed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com or phoning ACER 03 9277 5380; and
- Should the winner not claim the prize in accordance with terms above, prize shall be deemed unclaimed and forfeit. A new winner will be redrawn.
PRIVACY and CONSENT to use of your personal information:
- By entering the competition the entrants and winner CONSENT to:
- having the winner’s name and state/territory of residence published in such promotional activity and materials as ACER may require;
- ACER using supplied email addresses and other personal information provided for promotional purposes. When entrants supply ACER with personal information such as names and addresses, ACER records it on an ACER database and may use it to contact you in the future
- Email addresses of entrants will not be provided to any person or organisation outside ACER;
- Each time ACER sends entrants direct marketing communication ACER will provide the entrant with a simple way to ‘opt out’ of receiving similar communications in the future. Entrants may also inform ACER that they do not wish to receive any further communications by ‘unsubscribe’ button; and
ACER reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.