More dates coming soon.
Increasingly, schools are providing students with opportunities to pursue independent learning pathways and additional challenges through a range of in school and extra-curricular programs. This session aims to demonstrate how ACER Certificates can help schools:
- assess mathematics and reading comprehension skills
- encourage and reward achievement at any level
- reinforce and encourage a growth mindset
- support independent and student-directed learning
- build students’ formal academic portfolios
- provide extension opportunities for high achieving students.
Intended learning outcomes
Participants will be able to:
- understand how ACER Certificates champion and promote classroom differentiation
- understand how ACER Certificates promote self-directed student learning
- review the benefits of free resources to help support teachers and students’ next steps.
- Teachers and school staff members responsible for administering or reporting on students’ ACER Certificates
- Teachers and school staff members considering using ACER Certificates.
No prior learning is required.