More dates coming soon.
This session will demonstrate the key features and uses of ACER’s Online Assessment and Reporting System (OARS). It will present advice and recommendations that will help you effectively administer online assessments and report on students’ results. The session will show you:
- how to best manage your student list for ease of use
- how to generate meaningful and useful reports
- some of the newest developments and features of the online assessment and reporting platform.
Intended learning outcomes
Participants will be able to:
- understand ACER’s best practice recommendations for student management within OARS
- utilise key features of the platform, including assigning and reporting on assessments
- identify and use new features and functionality of the online platform.
Teachers and school staff members responsible for administering or reporting on students’ ACER online assessments.
Experience using the OARS platform is beneficial.