|4 Mar 2020||
Time: 4pm AEDT
Contact us about this event
1300 232 123
The first two years of school are crucial to the development and consolidation of students’ mathematical skills. This session looks at how teachers can effectively assess and monitor students’ maths progress and how to use the information provided by PAT Early Years Maths to support and inform their teaching strategies.
The session will show you:
- how to best manage your student list for ease of use
- how to generate meaningful and useful reports
- some of the newest developments and features of the online assessment and reporting platform.
Intended learning outcomes
Participants will be able to:
- identify markers of students’ maths progression during the first two years of school
- confidently read and interpret the results in ACER’s PAT Early Years Maths assessment reports
- understand and implement strategies to improve students’ mathematical skills.
- Teachers and school staff members responsible for administering or reporting on students’ PAT Early Years Maths assessments.
- Teachers and school staff members considering using PAT Early Years Maths.
No prior PAT professional learning is required. Experience using the OARS platform is beneficial.