More dates coming soon.
Contact us about this event
1300 232 123
The first two years of school are crucial to the development and consolidation of students’ reading skills. This session looks at how teachers can effectively assess and monitor students’ reading progress and how to use the information provided by PAT Early Years Reading to support and inform their teaching strategies.
Intended learning outcomes
Participants will be able to:
- identify markers of students’ reading progression during the first two years of school
- confidently read and interpret the results in ACER’s PAT Early Years Reading assessment reports
- understand and implement strategies to improve students’ reading comprehension.
- Teachers and school staff members responsible for administering or reporting on students’ PAT Early Years Reading assessments.
- Teachers and school staff members considering using PAT Early Years Reading.
No prior PAT professional learning is required. Experience using the OARS platform is beneficial.