|21 Aug 2019||
Time: 4 pm AEST
This session will outline the key features of ACER’s PAT Science assessment. It will showcase the PAT Science assessment and reports, and how they can be used to inform teaching and learning to further students’ understandings of scientific literacy, scientific principles and their application.
Intended learning outcomes
Participants will be able to:
- understand how PAT Science was developed
- identify key features in PAT Science reports
- use and interpret the PAT Science reports to identify students’ understandings of scientific literacy, scientific principles and their application.
- Teachers and school staff members responsible for administering or reporting on students’ PAT Science assessments.
- Teachers and school staff members considering using PAT Science.
No prior PAT professional learning is required. Experience using the OARS platform is beneficial.