Photocopies of journal articles, conference papers and chapters of books indexed in the Australian Education Index can be obtained directly from the Library provided that:
- Only one copy is requested
- Another copy has not been obtained from another source
- Only one article from a journal issue is requested (unless for the same research or the same course of study)
- If a chapter from a book, only one chapter or 10% or the work is requested
- The copy is required only for research or study.
Theses from universities and colleges are not available and should be requested from the awarding institution.
How to Request Articles and Documents
Libraries may request interlibrary loans or document delivery using Libraries Australia Document Delivery or email the Library at email@example.com. Requests must comply with the fair dealing and library provision of the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.
Researchers or Individuals
Document charge: $AU 22.00 per request (including GST where applicable)
Please submit a separate order form for each request, detailing complete bibliographic information. The request must comply with the fair dealing and library provision of the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.
Conditions of service
- Use a separate order form for each request
- Cunningham Library will make reasonable efforts to supply the requested work but cannot guarantee that it can supply the document requested. If the document cannot be supplied you will be notified without delay. You will not be charged for documents not supplied
- Cunningham Library does not provide a guaranteed delivery time. However reasonable efforts will be made to send the documents as soon as possible. Time will vary from 1 to 5 days
- Please provide as much information as possible to expedite your request. Requests for which full details have not been provided will not be accepted.
- The copyright declaration must be completed