The school can generate and view a report online as soon as surveys have been completed. To maintain anonymity and to provide reliable data, there is a minimum requirement of at least 10 students in each year level and gender for reporting. The report provides:
- a summary of student responses in terms of percentage agreement with each item
- the average percentage agreement for a group of related items
- data according to year levels surveyed, separately and combined
- percentage agreement according to gender
- comparison data from a pool of 'All Schools'