ACER HR Assessments Certification Workshop
ACER Psychological Assessment Services offers a one-day HR Assessments Certification Workshop which incorporates an Introduction to Organisational Testing, Test Administration and HR instruments, and accreditation to use ACER HR Assessments (Select, ART-2, TEEM, MRT-2, TAR), the Work Personality Index 2nd Edition (WPI 2nd Edn) and the Majors Personality Type Inventory (MajorsPTI).
This course is designed for:
- human resources professionals
- executive coaches
- industrial-organisational psychologists
- talent management executives.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be eligible to use ACER selection tools for:
- executive coaching
- high-stakes recruitment
- employee selection
- high-potential identification and development
- succession planning
- team development
- organisational analysis.
Participants must meet one of the following minimum entry requirements for enrolment:
- a relevant degree, such as:
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Management
- Master of Business Administration
- demonstrated commercial experience in Human Resources management roles.
Face to face
Time and duration
Full day workshop
ACER state offices
Course handouts and sample reports.
Course cost includes lunch and course notes.
Enter the coupon code FESTIVE10 during registration for 10% off the course cost.
For more information
ACER Sales Support
Tel: 1800 338 402 (toll free)