|23 Nov to 24 Nov 2017||
||$2194.50 inc. GST||Register|
The ACER Emotional Intelligence Accreditation program is an in-house two-day training course (including pre and post-course work) which teaches participants how to administer, score and interpret a valid emotional intelligence instrument, the Emotional Quotient Inventory (EQ-i 2.0), in addition to the Emotional Quotient (EQ 360) assessment. Following certification, you will be able to use the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 for coaching, training, team development, recruitment, succession planning and talent management. These instruments have particular relevance for executive coaching, personal coaching, leadership development and employee engagement.
Upon completion of this program you will be able to:
- Define emotional intelligence and explain its importance.
- Describe the components of the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 including defining composite scales and subscales.
- Understand the science behind the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360.
- Interpret an EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360 assessment.
- Administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ 360.
- Follow a structured approach to preparing for a feedback session.
- Demonstrate the ability to conduct an effective assessment feedback session.
- Explain the benefits of Emotional Intelligence to your client groups and stakeholders.
- Describe how Emotional Intelligence applies to different disciplines.
- Identify resources available post-certification.
- Assess which report type is appropriate for your client.
Upon successful registration of the program you will be sent details of your pre-program preparation. This will include some background reading, completion of an EQ-i 2.0. questionnaire and the completion of a further questionnaire to confirm your background experience, learning needs and preferences.
EQ-i Requirements for Qualification:
- Training in a human service area or significant experience working in a human service area.
- Complete the study guide prior to Workshop 1.
- Attend all workshop sessions.
- Successfully complete the exam held during the course.
By submitting this registration you acknowledge that you accept and understand the terms and conditions governing your participation in this event.
Course cost includes lunch and course notes.
ACER Customer Service
Tel: 1800 338 402 (toll free)
or +61 3 9277 5447