Apply for a scholarship
What is the registration process for the ACER Scholarship Tests for parents and children?
1. Create a Parent Account in the ACER Scholarship Test online system
2. Log in to your Parent's Account.
3. Add your child to your account.
4. Click on the 'Apply for a scholarship' link next to your child's name and follow the instructions to apply for a school. You can see all schools in the 'Participating schools' list.
Before completing a registration for a school, please check the following:
- Check the school/s websites to ensure your child is eligible, and the school is offering a scholarship at your child's level.
- Also check whether the school requires any additional documentation from you in order to complete your application, ensuring you submit these by the due date. Contact the school/s directly for any queries regarding this.
- Check that the school/s not using the cooperative test, are not testing on the same day - in this case you can only choose one school on a particular date to register and sit the test for.