On test day
Be at the examination centre at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the test (usually 8.45 am but please check with the school). Late-comers will only be admitted at the discretion of the examination supervisor. Late-comers (if admitted) will NOT receive any additional time to complete the test.
Things to bring include:
- two (2) blue or black pens for the written expression section of the test
- two (2) HB or B pencils for the multiple-choice tests
- a good eraser in case you need to change an answer
- something to eat/drink during the break between tests (optional)
Do NOT bring to the examination centre any of the following:
- books or papers
- other mathematical instruments such as compasses or dividers
- photographic or other data/image recording equipment
- programmable watches or mobile phones
Further exam tips and strategies are also available for applicants.