Administering the survey
When preparing to administer the SEW Survey, please note:
- Surveys can be administered anytime throughout the year.
- Allow approximately 30 minutes for surveys to be completed.
- Choose between the online or the paper format.
The survey may be administered to:
- All students in your school
- Specific year levels
- Groups within year levels
- Specific students annually or bi-annually to show development over time
- A random sample of the school population
- 'Targeted' students - Schools may elect to survey all students or select year levels or groups of students who can be targeted. One such example of a group to target might be 'at risk' students.