The SEW Survey report is divided into sections to provide schools with a summary of results across the full survey, and a break-down of results by specific area and individual survey questions.
The report includes:
- A summary of student responses in terms of agreement and disagreement to each item.
- Comparisons between genders and year levels.
- Comparative data between your school and ‘All Schools’. The pool of 'All Schools' data now includes results from more than 32 000 surveys.
- Percentage of students at low, medium and high levels of social-emotional wellbeing.
- Measurement of students’ levels of:
- Social-emotional wellbeing
- Resilience, attitudes and coping skills
- Social skill and values
- Work management and engagement skills
- Perceptions of school life, home life & their community*.
*For secondary students only.
Reports for paper surveys
Analysis and reporting on the SEW Survey will commence as soon as all completed surveys have been returned to ACER. The report in PDF format will be emailed to the school within 10 working days.
Reports for online surveys
Schools are able to generate reports online as soon as students have completed the surveys on the ACER Online Assessment and Reporting System (OARS).