Advice on coronavirus for those attending ACER test centresACER news 5 Feb 2020 1 minute read
The Australian Council for Educational Research (ACER) is continuing to monitor the changing novel coronavirus situation. It is following the guidance of the Commonwealth and State Health Departments on appropriate steps.
Key points for candidates, supervisors, testing centres and clients are:
- Anyone who has been in mainland China should not attend an assessment test centre until they have self-quarantined for 14 days.
- You cannot attend a centre if you are within this self-quarantine isolation period.
- If you are in this situation please use your assessment test contact email to get in touch and follow government health advice (see useful links below).
- All assessment tests and examinations continue to follow the published schedule.
- If there is a need for any changes to the scheduled timetable those affected will be advised directly.
- Any changes will also be notified through this web page.
ACER advises that as the situation is evolving it will continue to act on the advice of the Commonwealth and State Health Authorities.
The following official websites provide helpful advice and information: