ACER HR Assessments Practitioner Training
ACER Psychological Assessment Services offers a one-day HR Assessments Practitioner Training course which incorporates an Introduction to Organisational Testing, Test Administration and HR instruments, and accreditation to use the Work Personality Index 2nd Edition (WPI 2nd Ed).
This course is designed for:
- human resources professionals
- executive coaches
- industrial-organisational psychologists
- talent management executives.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be eligible to use ACER selection tools for:
- executive coaching
- high-stakes recruitment
- employee selection
- high-potential identification and development
- succession planning
- team development
- organisational analysis.
Participants must meet one of the following minimum entry requirements for enrolment:
- a relevant degree, such as:
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Management
- Master of Business Administration
- demonstrated commercial experience in Human Resources management roles.
Face to face
Time and duration
Full day workshop
ACER State offices
Course handouts and sample reports.
Course cost includes lunch and course notes.
Terms and conditions
ACER Customer Service
Tel: 1800 338 402 (toll free)
or +61 3 9277 5447