ACER HR Assessments Certification Workshop
We are now proud to offer flexible online delivery of the HR Assessments Certification Workshop. Please complete the registration form and advise your preferred date(s) and time(s) when prompted.
ACER Psychological Assessment Services offers a one-day HR Assessments Certification Workshop which incorporates an Introduction to Organisational Testing, Test Administration and HR instruments, and accreditation to use ACER HR Assessments (Select, ART-2, TEEM, MRT-2, TAR, SDS), the Work Personality Index 2nd Edition (WPI 2nd Ed), eBilities and the Majors Personality Type Inventory (MajorsPTI).
This course is designed for:
- human resources professionals
- executive coaches
- industrial-organisational psychologists
- talent management executives.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be eligible to use ACER selection tools for:
- executive coaching
- high-stakes recruitment
- employee selection
- high-potential identification and development
- succession planning
- team development
- organisational analysis.
Participants must meet one of the following minimum entry requirements for enrolment:
- a relevant degree, such as:
- Bachelor of Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Management
- Master of Business Administration
- demonstrated commercial experience in Human Resources management roles.
Online delivery to a flexible schedule
Time and duration
Full day workshop
Course handouts and sample reports.
Course cost includes course notes.