Becoming a resilient coper across the life-span: skills and strategies workshop
Join Associate Professor Dr Erica Frydenberg for a full day workshop at ACER Melbourne.
This workshop is designed for educators, psychologists and counsellors working in schools and privately with children, adolescents and adults.
You will learn about:
- Resiliency as a meaningful and teachable construct
- How to assess for the resilient coper
- What helps and what hinders resilience
- Raising resilience of parents, students and teachers through coping skills
- How to teach and when to teach resilience coping
- Beating anxiety through resilient coping skills
- A review of the most valuable skills in programs that cater for 3-73 year olds
Delivery mode: Face-to-face
Participatory mode with opportunities to develop individualised profiles and models for practice
Duration: 6.5 hours
Resources: All required resources are provided, including course notes and stationery. All registrants will receive a certificate of participation at the conclusion of the workshop.
Other inclusions: Morning tea, lunch and light refreshments throughout the day.