Please submit a separate order form for each request, detailing complete bibliographic information.
Cunningham Library dispatches loans within 5 days via Australia Post, delivery times may vary.
Copies of journal articles, conference papers and chapters of books indexed in the Australian Education Index can be obtained directly from the Library provided that:
- Only one copy is requested
- Another copy has not been obtained from another source
- Only one article from a journal issue is requested (unless for the same research or the same course of study)
- If a chapter from a book, only one chapter or 10% or the work is requested
- The copy is required only for research or study.
Copies are delivered by email within 5 working days of the request.
Theses from universities and colleges are not available and should be requested from the awarding institution.
Conditions of service
- Requests must comply with the fair dealing and library provision of the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.
- Cunningham Library will make reasonable efforts to supply the requested work but cannot guarantee that it can supply the document requested. If the document cannot be supplied you will be notified as soon as possible.
- Requests for which full details have not been provided will not be accepted.