ACER HR Assessments Practitioner Training
ACER Psychological Assessment Services offers a one-day HR Assessment Practitioner Training course which incorporates an Introduction to Organisational Testing, Test Administration and HR instruments, and accreditation to use the Work Personality Index 2nd Edition (WPI 2nd Ed). The course is widely recognised as the industry standard providing accreditation to administer all of ACER's HR restricted tests. The one-day HR Assessment Practitioner Training course also provides an introduction to psychometric tests, including administration, scoring, case studies, the tasks of the test administrator and best practice for professional testing. As part of the course participants will learn how to effectively use a leading personality test to help select, develop and retain the right people.
Outcomes for participants will be:
- Knowledge and understanding of the key principles of test administration and scoring.
- Skill in administration and scoring of ability and personality tests.
- Accreditation and registration for ACER HR restricted tests.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to use the WPI effectively.
- Knowledge and skills in using the WPI to make better selection decisions.
- Accreditation and registration with ACER to use the WPI.
By submitting this registration you acknowledge that you accept and understand the terms and conditions governing your participation in this event.
Course cost includes lunch and course notes.
ACER Customer Service
Tel: 1800 338 402 (toll free)
or +61 3 9277 5447