Preparing to submit a manuscript
Before submitting your manuscript, you will need to follow a number of steps:
- Please ensure you carefully read and adhere to all the guidelines and instructions to authors available at http://www.uk.sagepub.com/msg/aed.htm#HOWTOSUBMITYOURMANUSCRIPT. Manuscripts not confirming to these guidelines will not be considered.
- Manuscripts are submitted to http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/aed. Before a manuscript can be submitted, you will need to create an account by clicking the second icon and providing the information requested.
- When submitting your manuscript you will need to upload a manuscript file with no identifying author information (designate as Anonymous Main Document) and a separate title page (designate as Title Page) with author details.
- An abstract of 100-150 words must also be uploaded.
- Figures, images and tables are uploaded as separate files.
- Only electronic files conforming to the journal's guidelines can be accepted. Preferred formats for the text and tables of your manuscript are Word (.doc or .docx), RTF, XLS.
- Select six keywords to describe your manuscript from the Australian Thesaurus of Education Descriptors (ATED), which is freely available on the ACER website: http://cunningham.acer.edu.au/multites2007/index.html (link opens in new window).
If you have additional queries about submitting a manuscript to the Australian Journal of Education, please email the ScholarOne helpdesk at email@example.com