A confidential, strength-based survey suitable for students aged 3 to 18 years.
Survey your students and generate an instant and comprehensive report on a wide variety of social, emotional and behavioural outcomes.
SEW surveys use an ‘ecological’, positive-psychology model of the social and emotional wellbeing of young people. There are three surveys available, catering to the needs of different age groups.
Instantly review school-wide reports as soon as surveys are completed
- A useful summary of results
- A breakdown of results by specific area and individual survey questions
- Results reported by year-level and gender
- Comparative data between your school and other schools using the survey
- Confidentiality for students, with student identity kept anonymous
Free 30 day trial
We understand how important it is to monitor your students’ wellbeing right now.
Please get in touch with our team if you would like to discuss if the SEW is right for your school or to set up a free 30 day trial.
Schools use results from the surveys to:
- Assess the wellbeing of students on an annual basis
- Identify the social and emotional needs of student groups
- Target resourcing to specific areas of need
- Measure the effectiveness of programs with pre-and post-surveys
- Report on wellbeing to parents and the school community
The survey may be administered to all students in your school, specific year levels or specific groups of students. Most schools administer the survey annually or bi-annually to show development over time.
Research-based results you can trust
SEW has been used by schools for over 15 years.
The survey is supported by a wealth of research, including a review of the results between 2013 and 2017 that shows the long-term validity and reliability of results.
The SEW survey is delivered online via ACER's online platform.
Option 1: 12 month license
|Maximum school enrolment||One assessment program||Two assessment programs||Additional assessment programs|
|More than 1200 students||$2940||$3960||$520|
License cost is based on whole-school enrolment number. License period begins upon purchase of first assessment program.
^Cost of third assessment program and additional. Additional assessment programs are valid for the remainder of the existing license period.
Pricing is shown in AUD
Option 2: Individual student cost for online assessment and reporting.
Must be pre-purchased.
Per student administration $8