LLEAP eNews 4
INVITATION: LLEAP CELEBRATE & LEARN FORUM
Now in its second year, Leading Learning in Education and Philanthropy (LLEAP) is helping to shed light on some important questions that have long plagued those looking to form partnerships between the education, philanthropic and non-profit sectors.
Join noted historian and governor of The Ian Potter Foundation, Professor Geoffrey Blainey (AC), Professor Brian Caldwell (Chair, LLEAP Advisory Group) and other key figures from philanthropy and education at the LLEAP Celebrate & Learn Forum: Tuesday 24 April, 11.00 am to 1.00 pm, at the Victorian State Library, Experimedia room, 328 Swanston Street, Melbourne.
- Keynote address from Professor Geoffrey Blainey (AC)
- Caroline Milburn, specialist education reporter, The Age Newspaper will facilitate a lively discussion with a panel of education and philanthropy experts on the big issues to emerge from the LLEAP study in year 1.
- Stories from schools, not-for-profits and philanthropy of successful engagement
- Find out what’s planned for 2012 in the LLEAP project and how you could get involved
- Plenty of time to network over a light lunch with colleagues from education and philanthropy
- As a gift, those attending the forum will also receive a copy of the LLEAP Dialogue Series – A guide to grow your ideas for maximum impact. A practical product from year one of LLEAP.
The LLEAP project is an initiative of the Australian Council for Educational Research’s Tender Bridge team in partnership with The Ian Potter Foundation and the Origin Foundation.
To reserve your place at the LLEAP Forum email Leanne Eames at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LLEAP project 2011 Survey Findings:
Leading Learning in Education and Philanthropy (LLEAP) 2011 Survey Report
(Schools, not-for-profits philanthropic foundations and trusts in Australia)