Each eWrite task is assessed on a set of nine common assessment criteria that cover the following strands and substrands of the Australian Curriculum:
- Literacy: Interacting with others
- Language: Text structure and organisation
- Language: Expressing and developing ideas
Detailed online interactive reports are produced, giving powerful diagnostic information for students and teachers.
Individual Student Report
- The student’s location on the writing measurement scale, calculated from their total score.
- The location of each of the student’s criterion scores on the writing measurement scale.
This information, when considered together, provides a performance profile that can provide insight into the student’s strengths and weaknesses in specific writing skills.
- A report for each group of students with scores for each assessment criterion.
- Students in a selected group displayed on the profile of performance on the writing measurement scale.