Each eWrite task is assessed on a set of nine common assessment criteria that cover the following strands and substrands of the Australian Curriculum:
- Literacy: Interacting with others
- Language: Text structure and organisation
- Language: Expressing and developing ideas
Detailed individual and group reports are produced, giving powerful diagnostic information for students and teachers.
Individual Student Report
For each student sitting eWrite, a report containing the following information is produced:
- A profile of performance on the writing measurement scale
- A copy of the student's writing
Interactive Group Report
eWrite enables teachers to generate reports for selected groups.
The group report presents:
- An online interactive report for each group of students with scores for each assessment criterion
- Students in a selected group displayed on the profile of performance on the writing measurement scale.