PAT Essentials Second Edition
Aligned to content in the PAT Professional Learning Programs, PAT Essentials Second Edition: The what, how and why of the PAT Progressive Achievement approach is a handy ongoing reference point for all teachers and school leaders.
PAT Essentials Second Edition offers valuable content for every PAT user.
The kit contains five booklets to assist educators in making the most of the PAT Progressive Achievement approach in their schools, including:
- Understanding the Progressive Achievement Approach: Essays and articles
- Using the PAT Progressive Achievement Approach: Informing pedagogical practices
- Understanding PAT Assessments: What they are and how they work
- Understanding the PAT Teaching Resources Centre: Reading comprehension examples
- Understanding the PAT Teaching Resources Centre: Number and Algebra examples.