ACER is pleased to offer a series of webinars targeted to schools using, or about to use, the PAT Progressive Achievement suite online.
These webinars feature content relevant to assessments, surveys and resources that are delivered using ACER’s online assessment platform.
Further details and registration links are available within the Help section of your school's registered online assessment and reporting account. If you have misplaced the web address for your school's account, use the Find My School search to retrieve it.
- PAT Science: Measuring student scientific literacy
[Wednesday 21 August 2019, 4 pm (AEST) 30 minutes]
- Using and Interpreting the PAT Group Report
[Wednesday 11 September 2019, 4 pm (AEST) 30 minutes]
- Using and Interpreting the PAT Bands Report
[Wednesday 18 September 2019, 4 pm (AEST) 40 minutes]
- Using and Interpreting the PAT Longitudinal Report
[Wednesday 23 October 2019, 4 pm (AEDT) 45 minutes]
- Case Studies for Maths from the PAT Teaching Resources Centre
[Wednesday 30 October 2019, 4 pm (AEDT) 30 minutes]
- Case Studies for Reading from the PAT Teaching Resources Centre
[Wednesday 13 November 2019, 4 pm (AEDT) 30 minutes]
Visit the Help section within your school's online account to access 2019 webinar registration links as well as previous webinar recordings and further resources designed to support teachers and school leaders in the effective use of ACER assessments and resources.