Scoring and reporting
All tests are automatically scored and reports generated in each school’s Online Assessment and Reporting (OARS) account. Interactive features enable teachers to:
- interrogate the data in a variety of ways
- drill down from class to student to individual items
- easily and clearly monitor student progress.
- manually score and report, using the instructions, score keys and individual reports provided in the relevant Teacher Manual
- use electronic scoring and reporting masters (available on CD, USB or as a download)
- use Test Scoring and Analysis (TSA) rather than hand scoring or computer scoring students’ responses and choose from a suite of group and individual reports. view the full range of reports and pricing.