Target teaching to every student's strengths
The PAT Teaching Resources Centre helps you differentiate teaching in your classroom, offering the perfect resources to challenge each student at the appropriate level.
Features and uses
Connect to students’ PAT assessment results
Direct in-platform links from assessment data to appropriate resources make targeted teaching easy.
Mapped to Australian, Victorian and New South Wales curricula
F–10 resources that are directly connected to local and national curricula.
Immediate classroom application
These time-saving, evidenced-based resources are classroom-ready, and are loved by teachers and leading educators across Australia.
Try the PAT Teaching Resources Centre free for 30 days!
Free remote learning activities
Supporting learning from home
- Assist teachers with remote differentiation, supporting continued learning progression at home
- Include videos, student worksheets and teacher notes
- Designed to be worked on independently by students, or with minimal adult intervention
- Can be delivered directly to students or adapted by teachers
Pricing and purchasing
PAT Teaching Resources Centre 12-month licence
- Full access to over 2000 online resources
- Dedicated online and phone support team
- Unlimited teacher accounts per school
- Integrates with your school's online PAT assessment account
- Built by teachers for Australian schools
The PAT Teaching Resources Centre supports teachers to help every learner grow.
How to purchase
Log into your ACER school account and purchase assessments through the store.