ACER is pleased to offer a series of webinars targeted to schools using, or about to use, Progressive Achievement Tests online.
- Preparing to test with PAT/Understanding PAT data concepts
- How does assessment target learning progress?
- An introduction to PAT Early Years: Reading and Mathematics assessment and resources
- The importance of listening comprehension, building comprehension skills and modelling strategies from the PAT Teaching Resources Centre
- Making the most of your online assessment account
- Interpreting reports to understand student achievement
- An introduction to the PAT Teaching Resources Centre
- Modelling successful strategies with the PAT Teaching Resources Centre
- Preparing for 2018
To register your participation, log in to your school's online assessment and reporting account and visit the Help tab.
If you are unable to participate in a live webinar, you can access a video recording from the Help tab shortly after each session.