ACER is pleased to offer a series of webinars targeted to schools using, or about to use, Progressive Achievement Tests online.
These webinars feature content relevant to assessments, surveys and resources that are delivered using ACER’s online assessment platform.
Further details and registration links are available within the Help section of your school's registered online assessment and reporting account. If you have misplaced your school's web address, use the Find My School search to retrieve it. Webinar registration requires your school to have an online assessment and reporting account.
Progressive Achievement (PAT) webinar topics:
- PAT Reading 5th Edition: updates and changes
- PAT Teaching Resources Centre: How to access and best use PAT Maths resources
- PAT Teaching Resources Centre: How to access and best use PAT Reading resources
- Using and interpreting the Bands Report
- Using and interpreting the Longitudinal Report
Please visit the Help section within your school’s online assessment account for supporting documents, webinar recordings and further resources.