ACER is pleased to offer a series of webinars targeted to schools using, or about to use Progressive Achievement Tests online:
- Getting Ready to Test with PAT February 7, 4–5 pm AEDT
- PAT Basics February 9, 4–5 pm AEDT
- Generating and Interpreting PAT Band Reports and PAT Norm Reference Reports February 14, 4–5 pm AEDT
- Generating and Interpreting PAT Group Reports and PAT Individual Reports February 16, 4–5 pm AEDT
- What is the PAT Teaching Resources Centre (TRC) and how does it link to my PAT Reading and PAT Mathematics reports?
Register for the live webinars by clicking on the topics above or access recorded versions of the webinars through the Help section of your Online Assessment and Reporting System (OARS) account. You must be logged in to your account to access Help.